Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Zhi Tea Ginger Peach Oolong

As I review this I'd like to mention that this is not my first time having this tea like many drinks I review. I have this tea quite often! It's really a shame I haven't posted it sooner. Zhi Tea has a great concoction here. But I'm sure you want to hear why it's so good, not just my rantings on it being good.

Oolong tea being halfway between black and green teas you can sense this in the smell eluded from your cup. It's soft with the peaches and the tea part itself is 'aged', (the best way to describe it in my opinion). Ginger appears on the tongue but not in any sharp or spicy way, and peach remains as clear as before. Something I greatly appreciate about this cup of tea is the flavors added don't bury the actual tea. It's most evident in the end of the cup though with the aftertaste; floral and soft.

I give Zhi's blend an A (excellent). Tastes are well-proportioned and simply ones I prefer. If you like what you hear, add this one to your cabinet, you wont regret it. Oh and! P.S. When iced Ginger Peach Oolong brings out the ginger and peach more, so it's still a good investment in the summer.

No comments: