Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Maté Factor Green Tea Ginseng

The Maté Factor has created a product with three super-duper healthy factors; green tea, maté and ginseng. You’re not a health nut if you don’t see the benefits of this. I don’t drink this just for my health though, I enjoy it. So if you’re interested read on and find out why I do.

Green maté is the prime trait in the smell and taste, “planty-green”. The green tea comes out through the body and aftertaste though; it gives it a bolder body and a vegetable quality. I’m guessing that the tea used is a sencha due to those attributes. I’m not sure that ginseng has a taste, but I can feel the effect.

With only a taste perspective The Maté Factor’s Green Tea Ginseng is a B (good). I would like to note the convenience of it though: You don’t need to steep maté in hot water, you can steep it cold. When I lack time in the morning, I put two bags in a thermos with a touch of honey and I have a nice boost when I need it.

No comments: