Monday, November 30, 2009

Gold Peak Tea Lemon

Most of the teas I've been reviewing have been products people would need to buy online, so I have something that can be bought at many convince stores. Gold Peak Tea claims they have an award-winning taste and that you'll "experience the true taste of tea". Lets find out shall we?

With a pop twisting open the bottle, I took a sip and I got black tea and lemon. What else would you expect? Well this wasn't. The black tea of this was the kind you bought in a big boxed wrapped in plastic with powdery tea leaves in it. The lemon element was not a fresh zest of citrus either, it was the sweetener somehow. I don't know how they accomplished this but it was like a lemon flavored splenda. Setting it back down I smelled it at the neck of the bottle, the cheap black tea.

Gold Peak Tea is actually a product of the Coca-Cola company, and I think that gives us a clarification of where this fits in. I've bought this a few times before while on the run and I needed a drink. Those times it did its job and I even enjoyed it, but from the perspective of this blog I give it a C (decent).

No comments: