Friday, November 13, 2009

Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale

This beer was left in my fridge by one of my friends, who obviously didn't like it because only two of the six pack were gone. It was a free opertunity to get another beer on this site, so here are my thoughts.

Pouring this gave a decent head and actually a little sparkle. Looking through the glass, it had the appearance of a fogy and carbonated beer with lots of bubbles, one of these appearances came to be true to the taste. What a lite beer, and so carbonated that it almost equaled a lager. The actual taste was light and unexciting despite the spices in it but pumpkin was in the front. Not that it tasted bad, it just didn't taste much. I didn't finish it.

After an inspection of the bottle, I realized this was a product of Anheuser-Busch. The score given to this beer would be what I'd give a Bud Lite. F (avoid).

1 comment:

Mugsy and Jugsy said...

Sure, if someone left FREE BEER in our fridge, we'd drink it, too!

Actually, it's funny to see how the old guard of brewers is trying so hard to come up with their versions of craft beers. They certainly see where consumer taste is headed!

More beer reviews, please! :-)