Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IZZE esque Sparkling Mandarin


It's the first day of fall but I'm posting something quite summer? Well where I am it's 80 degrees and a hot cup of coffee isn't the drink of choice, so I have IZZE's Sparkling Mandarin. Health nuts will be gravitated to this because it's not just all natural but low calorie as well. IZZE accomplishes this by adding juice to sparkling water and not using any preservatives. A different kind of seltzer?

It's sweeter than seltzer. The mandarin orange is the sole taste and the sweet, but still not hearty. Looking at the bottle you find that only 25% is juice and the rest is sparkling water. This is how IZZE does the low calorie approach.

There's nothing unenjoyable about it but due to its simplicity I must give it a B (good). I am enjoying this on such a hot day late in the season, but the IZZE esque Sparkling Mandarin is something to enjoy with a salad and not contemplated on its own.

No comments: